Hello, I’m Dr. Rich Blonna,
For more than 30 years, I have devoted myself, both professionally and personally, to helping people just like you stress less and have better sex.
I am a university professor, author, and a world-renowned expert in how the mind and body work together during the stress and sexual responses. I’m proud to be one of the creators of Acceptance and Commitment (AC) Coaching, an exciting form of cognitive psychology. AC Coaching combines mindfulness, acceptance, and commitment to help people stress less and enjoy better sex and a more fulfilling life.
I’m certified in Naikan and Morita, two forms of Japanese psychology that emphasize mindfulness and acceptance training respectively. I’m also a Board Certified Coach (BCC), National Certified Counselor (NCC), and Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
My Unique Approach
My eclectic approach to helping you stress less and have better sex is unique. It combines the best practices from all of the previously mentioned disciplines plus 30 years of experience. I’ve helped thousands of people from the United States, Europe, South Africa, and Asia through my books, audios, and adult training courses.
My home is in Marco Island, Florida where I live with Heidi, my wife of 48 years. I love writing, tennis, running, kayaking, swimming, biking, weight training, meditation on the beach.
- 30+ Years Experience In Stress/Sex Fields
- 25+ Years College Teaching Experience
- 15+ Years Online Teaching Experience
- 5+ Years Online Coaching Experience
- Professionally Published Author
- Polished, Experienced Public Speaker
- Expert Professional And Academic Credentials
EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D) in Health Education (specialization in Health Counseling), Temple University
- Masters of Arts in Education (Counseling), Seton Hall University
- Professor at William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ since 1986
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers for three decades (1980s, 1990s, 2000s)
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Contextual and Behavioral Science
- International Coach Federation
- International Society for Mental Health Online
- Society for Public Health Education (National)
So, how can I help you stress less and have better sex?
Please contact me now for a free 30 minute consultation.
Dr. Rich Blonna