PERSONAL INTRODUCTION from Dr. Rich Blonna, Ed.D
For more than 30 years, I have devoted myself, both professionally and personally, to helping people just like you stress less and live more.
I am a university professor, author, and a world-renowned expert in how the mind and body work together in creating and managing stress. I’m proud to be an advanced practitioner of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), an exciting form of cognitive psychology that combines mindfulness and self-acceptance to help people conquer stress and other problems.
I’m certified in Naikan and Morita, two forms of Japanese psychology that emphasize mindfulness and acceptance training respectively, and also a Board Certified Coach (BCC), National Certified Counselor (NCC), and Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES). My professional approach combines ACT, Naikan, and Morita with classic relaxation strategies such as diaphragmatic breathing and visualization. I’ve helped thousands of people from the United States, Europe, South Africa, and Asia to learn how to stress less and live more.
My home is in Marco Island, Florida where I live with my wife Heidi and our shitzhu dog Addis. Personal interests? Tennis, running, kayaking, swimming, biking, weight training, meditation on the beach, and anything that gets me outdoors in the sun. I also like to read, cook, travel, and play bridge. Recently, I’ve developed a healthy addiction to my Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone!
- 30+ Years Experience In Stress/Sex Fields
- 25+ Years College Teaching Experience
- 15+ Years Online Teaching Experience
- 5+ Years Online Coaching Experience
- Professionally Published Author
- Polished, Experienced Public Speaker
- Expert Professional And Academic Credentials
EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D) in Health Education & Counseling, Temple University
- Masters of Arts in Education & Health Counseling, Seton Hall University
- Professor at William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ since 1986
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers for three decades (1980s, 1990s, 2000s)
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Contextual and Behavioral Science
- International Coach Federation
- International Society for Mental Health Online
- Society for Public Health Education (National)
So, how can I help you stress less, live more, and THRIVE?
Please call or email now so that we can start getting creative together, or else jump right in and register for Coaching.
Stress Less. Live More!
Dr. Rich Blonna