Do powerful emotions like fear, worry, and anxiety and troubling, irrational thoughts create barriers that keep your clients stuck in a rut and unable to make progress?
Are you apprehensive about crossing the coach/therapist line when trying to help clients overcome these barriers?
If so watch this short video.
If you have been searching for answers to these issues your search has ended.
I know how you are feeling. I wrote my book, Maximize Your Coaching Effectiveness with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (2011, New Harbinger Publishing) because I had the very same concerns.
In the book (and course) I describe how coaching clients and therapy clients are similar but very different. Coaching clients do not have diagnosed DSM-type mental disorders, they are just stuck. They are stuck on negative, unhelpful thoughts, and the powerful emotions that accompany them. Being stuck keeps them from adhering to the coaching plans they agreed to and desperately want to achieve.
The reason they are stuck is because they lack the psychological flexibility they need to co-exist with their troubling thoughts and painful emotions as they move forward and make progress on their coaching goals.
You can teach them how to become more psychologically-flexible by integrating simple exercise and activities derived from ACT and adapted to coaching.
How I Can Help
I have developed a course for coaches just like you that integrates the best practices of Coaching and ACT to help clients become more psychologically-flexible and bust through thinking and feeling barriers that stand in their way of success.
The 6 CEU Course, Acceptance and Commitment Coaching (AC): Maximize Your Coaching Effectiveness, is designed for busy, working professionals just like you who want easy access to get help when they need it and in a format they can use.
Acceptance and Commitment Coaching (AC): Maximize Your Coaching Effectiveness,is a complete course that you download and own. You can watch (video) listen to (audio ) or read (print) the course sessions at your convenience.
The Course is broken down into short training sessions (20-30 minutes long) that have everything you need to make the content instantly usable.
- information & instructions
- and other hands-on tools
The 6 CEU Course, Acceptance and Commitment Coaching (AC): Maximize Your Coaching Effectiveness, is simply the BEST training program available for helping clients overcome the negative, unhelpful thinking, and emotional barriers that keep them stuck for three reasons:
- It is the ONLY 6 CEU-Approved coach training program that shows you how to use proven AC Coaching strategies and techniques with your coaching clients to get them unstuck and on course to meet their goals.
- The techniques and exercises in the book can be used with any type of coaching client or practice (life, business, health and wellness etc.)
- I developed the 6 CEU program as a home study course that you can take at your own pace in the privacy of your own home.
Here is what you get in the program:
- A Quick-Start Guide that shows you how to navigate the training program.
- A Welcome to the Course Video that explains how the course is set up and what is included in the 9 sessions.
- Nine short (30 minutes or less) training sessions available in video, audio, and print formats so you can watch, listen to, or read the program at your leisure.
- A PDF version of my book, Maximize Your Coaching Effectiveness with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. It will serve as your Course Manual.
- A complete set of client exercises and journals that you can use with your coaching clients to help them overcome the emotional barriers that keep them from complying with your coaching advice.
- Six CEUs that have been approved for Coach Training by CCE (Center for Credentialing and Education) .After finishing the course simply take the post-test and send (mail or scan and attach to email) your signed test and I will mail you your CEU certificate.
By the end of the training program you will be able to:
- Integrate AC Coaching-based theory and practice into your coaching practice.
- Assess client thinking and emotional barriers that keep them stuck and unable to make progress.
- Use simple but powerful AC Coaching-based exercises with your clients to help them overcome these barriers by becoming more psychologically-flexible.
- Use AC Coaching-based coaching strategies to help your clients live purposeful lives that are driven by their deepest values.
Isn’t it worth $360.00 to learn from a world-renowned expert how to help your clients become more psychologically flexible, get unstuck, and reach their coaching goals?
Hear What Others Have to Say About Dr Rich
Dr. Rich: I feel like I know you after watching and listening to you through your Maximizing Coaching Effectiveness With Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Program!! I'm thrilled with what I have gained and how it already enriches my coaching. Thank you so much for the content, your commitment, and for making the program so easily accessible.
I greatly appreciate the insight and tools I've gained through this program, and wish you well in your life's journey.
Betty Bowman, Executive/Leadership Coach & CCE Board Certified Coach
I have known Rich for many years and I believe he possesses a combination of qualities — integrity, generosity, compassion — which, along with the depth of his understanding of psychology and human nature, make him a valuable counselor for those who are looking to create a more meaningful and less stressful life.
Gregg Krech, Author, Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Dr. Rich Blonna delivers an extremely usable stress management program. People looking for a natural and reasonable approach to reducing stress and increasing valued living will be drawn to his books and programs.
Kevin L. Polk, PhD, clinical psychologist
Dr. Rich and I have worked together for many years. I have read his books and handed them out to others, as well as used his CD on stress management. I also read his monthly newsletter. His tips and insights into reducing stress are incredibly helpful and a major part of my daily approach to a healthy lifestyle that is so important to me. I am convinced he is on to key ideas that will help keep me well for a long time and enable me to continue to be a relaxed and effective financial adviser in the otherwise very stressful world of advising.
Christine Vay , CLU Financial Planner, Vay Wealth Management
Dr. Rich Blonna is an excellent coach. He taught me relaxation exercises, to help me relax in preparation for appearing on radio talk shows. I would recommend Rich to anyone who needs to learn ACT-based coaching skills.
Frank Healy -LPC, Coach, Author, Speaker
Don’t Hesitate, Get Your Course Today by clicking on the following link: