Conquer Your Stress by Learning to Reduce
This book presents my unique approach to reducing stress, a key component of my Five R’s (Rethink, Relax, Release, Reduce, & Reorganize) Model. My book is filled with helpful exercises that will teach you how to take back your time and your life by finding the right balance between work, family, and play.
Is this You?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with responsibilities and demands that leave you exhausted ?
- Does it seem that there are not enough hours in the day to do what you need to get done?
- Do you have a hard time slowing down your runaway mind and getting it to focus on one thing?
- Are you unable to say no to the people and demands that put you over the edge?
- Have you lost your zest for living?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, my book, Conquering Your Stress by Learning to Reduce, is just the book for you. It will help you take back your life from the ravages of stress by teaching you how to cut out unnecessary demands on your time and energy and turn your stressors into challenges.
Let me Introduce Myself...
Hello, I’m Dr Rich Blonna, a world-renowned expert in understanding how the mind and body work together to reduce stress. I am a retired Professor Emeritus from William Paterson University in NJ. For over 30 years I have devoted myself to helping people stress less and live more. As a Coach (BCC), Counselor (NCC), and Health Education Specialist (CHES) I use the best practices from each of these disciplines to help people stress less and live the lives they want and deserve. I am a noted author and trainer in the area of Acceptance and Commitment (AC) Coaching, an approach that helps people become more psychologically-flexible, reduce their stress, and get the most out of their relationships. I am also certified in Naikan and Morita, two forms of Japanese psychology that use mindfulness and acceptance to help people shift their focus off of troubling thoughts, painful emotions, and unhelpful self-talk and onto behaving in ways that reduce their stress and enhance their lives.
This book presents my unique approach to reducing stress, a key component of my Five R's (Rethink, Relax, Release, Reduce, & Reorganize) Model. My boo is filled with helpful exercises that will teach you how to take back your time and your life by finding the right balance between work, family, and play.
After Reading this Book and Practicing the Exercises You Will:
- Know the difference between stress and challenge (healthy stress).
- Start turning your stressors into challenges.
- Know how to cut out unnecessary drains on your time and energy.
- Start saying to to people who demand too much from you.
- Find your optimal balance between work, family, and play