Conquer Your Stress by Learning to Rethink Stressors
This book presents my unique approach to rethinking stress , a key component of my Five R’s (Rethink, Relax, Release, Reduce, & Reorganize) Model. Rethink will teach you how to defuse potential stressors before they become real stressors. The book is chock full of easy-to-master exercises and activities that will help you change the way your mind thinks about stress and stressors.
Is This You?
- You are tired of your mind racing constantly.
- Your runaway mind constantly jumps from one unhelpful thought to another.
- You are someone who over-thinks everything.
- You worry about everything and feel unable to cope.
- You have a hard time staying focused on the things in your life that really matter.
- It feels like you are always on an emotional roller-coaster.
If you answered yes to any of these questions my book, Conquer Your Stress by Learning to Rethink Stressors, is just the book for you. It will help you take back your life from the ravages of stress by teaching you how to stop stress dead in its tracks by changing the way you think about it.
Let me Introduce Myself...
Hello, I’m Dr Rich Blonna, a world-renowned expert in understanding how the mind and body work together to reduce stress. I am a retired Professor Emeritus from William Paterson University in NJ. For over 30 years I have devoted myself to helping people stress less and live more. As a Coach (BCC), Counselor (NCC), and Health Education Specialist (CHES) I use the best practices from each of these disciplines to help people stress less and live the lives they want and deserve. I am a noted author and trainer in the area of Acceptance and Commitment (AC) Coaching, an approach that helps people become more psychologically-flexible, reduce their stress, and get the most out of their relationships. I am also certified in Naikan and Morita, two forms of Japanese psychology that use mindfulness and acceptance to help people shift their focus off of troubling thoughts, painful emotions, and unhelpful self-talk and onto behaving in ways that reduce their stress and enhance their lives.
This book presents my unique approach to rethinking stress , a key component of my Five R's (Rethink, Relax, Release, Reduce, & Reorganize) Model. Rethink will teach you how to defuse potential stressors before they become real stressors. The book is chock full of easy-to-master exercises and activities that will help you change the way your mind thinks about stress and stressors.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to stop things from ever becoming stressors in the first place simply by changing the way you think about them?
After Reading the Book and Practicing the Exercises You Will:
- Start to slow down your runaway mind.
- Manage youe emotions rather than let them control your life.
- Use the power of your mind to defuse potential stressors before they can cause stress.
- Regain your focus on the important things in your life.
- Stop worrying about things that you cannot control.